After a staggering amount of entries (hah), we’re ready to announce the winner of the Final Fantasy Flash-Fan-Fiction Contest. I’m gutted more people didn’t enter. I was looking forward to reading what people might come up with, fan-fic writers always have a way of surprising me. Perhaps we’ll try again in the near-distant-future.
You just lost The Game, by the way.
And so, the winner of 2012 is…
Congratulations, Steffi! Please send me an email at: email@example.com so we can dicuss the details of your upcoming trailer. You’ll need to tell me:
– Fandom: what are you writing for?
– Characters: who are you are writing about?
– Summary: what’s the basic premise of your story?
– Actors: are there lines from your story you want read out loud?
– Details: what do you want to see happen in the trailer?
And, last but not least, I owe Tobi a special thank you for all her help. You are wondrous, Tobi.
- Final Fantasy Flash-Fan-Fiction Contest (lemoncity.wordpress.com)